To become a member of the EOSC there are a few steps involved,
Check the bottom of this page to see if there are any course dates Currently Booking.
If there is a course date you are interested in, but it is not available to book yet, Add your e-mail address to the notification list by clicking the “Notify me when it’s available!” button for that date.
An e-mail is sent out when the date becomes available to Book.
– The signup is done on a first come first served basis. There are normally 25 seats available per course.
– All Booking is done on this Website, DO NOT just show up if you have not booked here.
– The Cost Listed on the Item includes the New member course, CSSA Membership, Club Membership & HST.
– Web Store items will be released about 2 weeks before the course date below.
New members courses are generally run from Sept. ->Apr each year.
– The course starts at 10 AM
– Club Rules & Policies Overview
– Range Tour
– Written Exam
– Lunch (About 11:45) – 2 Slices of Milanos Pizza (Pepperoni & cheese) + Bottled Water
– Firearms Handling (Dry Fire)
– Firearms Handling (Live Fire)
– Day Ends
What You need to bring on Course day
– Your Firearms License
– Safety Glasses & Hearing Protection – You MUST have these to be able to complete the course
– A copy of your online Receipt
– A pen (blue or black)
– Directions & a map to the EOSC
– Please Note, This course is held outdoors so DRESS for the weather. It will be run “Rain or Shine”
If something comes up and you will not be able to attend the course you’ve registered for please contact us at least 24 hours in advance so we can try and fill the space.
What Counts as a “Family” Membership?
We use the term “Family Membership” to describe Spouses (married or common-law) and children (15 – 21 years of age) living at the same address.
If you have any questions as to if your situation would class as a “Family” membership, Use our contact form and Send member services a message explaining the situation.
*** IF you have selected a Family membership, all members named (15+ Yrs Old) on your application need to attend this course to qualify for a membership card or they will be considered guests.***