Ajax Rod & Gun Club was officially established on April 16, 1957. It initially used one of the town’s facilities called the Ajax Rec complex. During its use, it was noticed that one of the pipes to the water supply was colour coded wrong. The incorrectly identified pipe was actually a gas pipe and created a hazard. Members decided to immediately stop practising at that location and agreed to build a place of their own. Our current range and club house took a couple of years to build and become fully functional. It was finished by 1986 and has continued to serve us ever since.
Ajax Rod & Gun Club is committed to promoting shooting sports and providing educational support to ensure safe handling and compliance with current firearms law.
Due to the number of applications on the waiting list, Ajax Rod & Gun Club will not accept any new applications until further notice.